Festive Gold Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial | 12 Days of Blogmas

For this Christmas makeup tutorial, I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette to create a gold toned smoky eye which is perfect for a Christmas event and you can add glitter or lashes, for example, to add a bit more of glamour!
 Starting with 'Milk Chocolate' from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, I am buffing this through the crease as my first transitional shade.
 Moving onto the shade 'Semi Sweet', I blended this shade into the outer V of the eye to emphasise the shape of my eye.
 Next I took 'Crème Brulee' and patted this all over the lid and blended it with the crease colour.
 On the outer corners I took a very precise blending brush and blended 'Triple Fudge' using circular motions for a smokier effect.
 Then on my lower lash line I blended the gold shade into the darker brown shade for a transition from light to dark.
 Then I took the Collection Eyeshadow Pencil in 'Midnight Glam' and lined my upper lash line and used a detailer brush to blend it into the eyshadow and to achieve a smoky effect. I also took this on the waterline.
 Finally I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
 
I think this makeup look is a great evening or party look for all year round, its very wearable but you can add elements of sparkle to add a bit more festivity. 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review