Christmas Day Makeup Tutorial | 12 Days of Blogmas

5 Days to Go! For a Christmas Day Makeup look I love going for the classic winged liner and a red lip but I wanted to make it a bit more festive so I incorporated some silver into the eye makeup which you could alternate to gold if you wanted to depending if you have a warmer skin tone.
After applying a primer to my lids, I took a very neutral brown shadow which was a few shades darker than my skin tone and just blended this through the crease and tapered it off slightly at the outer corners. I used the Makeup Revolution Solo Eye Shadow in Mocha Love and used a very little amount.
Then I used Makeup Revolution Awesome Eye Foil in Pure Platinum all over the lid and. Then I went back in with the brown in the crease so soften the distinction between the two textures.
Using a gel liner, I created a sleek cat wing on my upper lash line and curled my lashes and applied mascara.
 Then I applied a red lip liner and lipstick with a little bit of gloss over the top.
 What is your go-to makeup for Christmas Day?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review