A Day in Brighton

Today I have a bonus blog post about yesterday's trip to Brighton. Yay! I went with a friend and neither of us have been to Brighton before. We explored areas of Hove; walked along the sea front, visited the pier and nearly got lost in the maze of The Lanes.

 The town of Hove was quite busy but when we got to the seafront it wasn't too busy but it was our tactic to go on a weekday. The stony beach and the sea front was so pretty, there were so many cute shops and restaurants along the lower promenade and down the pier.































 So this is just a little haul of the things that I bought while I was in Brighton.
There was a sweet and fudge shop in The Lanes and I bought some fudge as presents, a stick of Brighton rock and some lollies. 
Along the seafront there was a shop that sold all beach themed items and I collect snow globes from places I visit. I saw this snow globe with a starfish so I got this one.
We also went to Choccywoccydoodah but the only thing I bought were these giant Jazzies.
Have you ever been to Brighton? What is your favourite place to visit?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review