Maleficent Inspired Makeup Tutorial

For my last Villain inspired tutorial, I was inspired by the animated Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty and this look has dark green shadow on the eyes and the intense black and green lips and this one is probably my second favourite makeup look, behind Cruella of course! I am using the big Makeup Revolution Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette for this look.
 Prime your eyes and blend a white eyeliner onto the lids.
 The first shade I am using is a matte light green and I am buffing this in my crease as my transitional colour and to make blending easier.
 Then I am taking a matte opaque black and patting this onto the lid.
 Then I am taking a matte lilac purple shade and blending this between the black and the green to soften the edge of the black, but keep some of the green visible.
 Then to soften the distinction between the gradient of colours, take a purple a few shades darker and blend directly on the line between the black and the purple using a precise blending brush. Keep blending until there are no harsh lines.
On the centre of the lid, pat a matte dark green and blend with the black to soften the edges.  
 Dot a matte lilac purple in the inner corner and slightly in the lower lash line and then smudge the matte dark green on the centre of the lower lash line. Take the matte black and then smudge this on the outer third of the lower lash line and then extend the line up from the outer corner to create a guide for the liquid eyeliner.  
Apply liquid eyeliner and extend the wing into a long and thin line with a sharp point at the end.
Apply a black pencil liner to the waterline and then curl your lashes and apply mascara and false lashes.  
 
 
On my lips I used MUA Lipstick in Raven and then used a lip brush to enhance the shape of the cupids bow and to exaggerate the length of my lips. Then I patted a matte dark green on the centre of the lips to add more dimension to the lower half of the face. 
Be sure to check out my other Disney Villain tutorials. Who is your favourite Disney Villain?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review