Ursula Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Since I loved doing the tutorials from the other Disney Villain looks, I decided to do a couple more and I'm continuing with Ursula from The Little Mermaid. I am mainly using the Makeup Revolution Give Them Nightmares Salvation Palette because it contains the perfect blue-toned purple shades for Ursula.

 The first thing I am going to do is apply my eye primer and blend some white eyeliner all over the lids to create a perfect base for the eye shadows.
 With a fluffy blending brush, blend the shade 'Depravity', which is a matte purple shade, just slightly above the natural crease line and all the way from the inner corner to the outer corner.
 Mix together 'Depravity' and 'Darkness', which is a matte black' and blend this in an extended V shape from the outer corners of the eye and connect it to the crease colour and blend for a subtle transition.
 With the same mixture of the two shades, apply this to the inner and outer sections of the lid.
 Deepen the two lid shades with 'Darkness' on the outer half of each block of colour, so right on the inner corner and outer corner and blend so there are no harsh lines.
 
 On the lid, blend some black eyeliner pencil onto this space.
 With the shade 'Pretty Zombie' which is a shimmery purple and pat this on the lid but avoid the centre of the lid. Blend with the black shades on the outer and inner lid.
 Then take 'Lethal' which is a turquoise colour and pat this directly onto the centre of the lid and blend with the previous shade.
 Next mix together 'Lethal' and 'Elm Street', which is a shimmery moss green tone, and line the outer half of the lower lash line and extend to under that black wing.
 With some makeup remover on a cotton bud, define the shape of the wing and keep blending until you have your desired effect. I took some white eye shadow and blended out the edges for a soft but sharp finish. Then line the rest of the lower lash line with 'Depravity'.
 Blend all the edges out with 'Boo' from the palette which is matte white to make sure all the edges are softened.
 Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used the Maybelline Lash Sensational as it lengthens the lashes and creates a false lash effect. I'm not applying false lashes because I want the lid colour to be visible. Line the waterline with a black pencil.
 
 
 On my lips, I used Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in Red Essential and then I used a black pencil to dot above my lip to imitate the features Ursula has.
Who is your favourite Disney villain?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review