Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Recently I picked up the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and this is priced at £7.99 in Boots and Superdrug. This is supposedly a great dupe for the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara but this isn't going to be a comparison blog post.

This mascara claims to be 'lash multiplying' and the new brush makes your lashes look 'visibly multiplied and fuller'.
 I really like the colour of the packaging. The tube is a very soft silvery pink shade with black lettering.
 The bristles on the wand have a slight curved shape which you would usually find with curling mascaras and each individual bristle is very small, thin and precise so it will coat every lash.
 There is a nice amount of product on the bristles to use and it was really easy to remove the wand from the tube.
 This is two coats of the mascara. Application was really easy and I was able to move the wand through my lashes effortlessly. The product was evenly distributed across the lashes and they look significantly longer, separated and fuller so I agree with the claim on the packaging.
Overall, you can see that from a distance there is a lot of length and separation to my lashes. I really like this mascara and it lasts all day without flaking off and I love the effect that it has on my lashes. I curled my lashes before I applied it and it holds the curl for hours.
 
What is your favourite mascara?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review