July Haul

It's that time again; Haul time! I have a massive haul this month of clothes, makeup and other little miscellaneous things. Not going to lie, I did go slightly crazy especially in Primark.

Primark Top
This was £10 and I got it for an interview and it's lightweight, very easy to wear and it can be worn formally or casually. They had a few different colours of this too.
 
Primark White Cami
I got this to wear underneath the first top and to wear underneath some other tops I have. The straps are adjustable which I like and this was £1.80 and again there is a wide colour range.
 
Primark Emoji Print Shorts
 I loved these! They were only £4 and I couldn't resist them! They are great to wear in the garden or around the house and they are so comfortable. I love emojis and funnily enough, these are the ones I use the most. There were different patterns available too, including ones that were a bit less crazy and more wearable.

Primark Print Dress
I picked this up in Slough for £8 and it's a very pretty black and white pattern dress that is more fitted at the top and flares out slightly in the skirt. In general it's quite fitting but it's actually quite a flattering fit. The neckline is slightly higher and it's a great dress for the Summer for a casual day out.

Primark 'Hakuna Matata' Tee
I have had my heart set on getting a different Lion King top from Primark but unfortunately no matter what store I went to (I went to three!) they did not have my size. I saw the top I wanted in Slough but there were only two small sizes left but right next to it was this one which is light pink and has 'Hakuna Matata' and a shadow of Simba, Timon and Pumbaa and was £6. This is one of my favourite songs from the Lion King. Actually, I love them all, I'd happily wear any of the songs from Lion King!

Primark Kimono
This kimono is like a lightweight cover-up that you can just throw on for when it's a bit chillier in the evenings and it is a pink, black and white design with some summery fringe detail on the hem line.
 
 Primark Playsuit, £5
I love these playsuits for just lounging around in. They are just £5
 and have a bandeau style neckline and have so many different patterns. This is the third one in this style I have and they are so comfortable.

Primark Top
This is £4 and is a spaghetti strap top with a geometric style flower print over it. It's great to pair with some jeans for a casual look or with a blazer style jacket for a more formal look. There are so many patterns in this style, all at £4 and I have so many already.

Primark Maxi Dress
This was originally priced at £10 but I got it for just £5 and the top is a plain black and the skirt has a pretty floral pattern and it's nice and lightweight and flowy.

Primark Maxi Dress
This is slightly more fitting than the other dress and this was £8. It's a black and white subtle geometric diamond pattern and you can add more colour to your makeup or accessories to brighten it up for Summer.
 
Primark Playsuit
This playsuit was £7 and it's a thin strap which I like because I'd feel more comfortable wearing this out and it has blue spirals with a pop of coral on the neckline.

Primark Light Grey Knit Top
Primark had started to get some lightweight knitted tops and cardigans in and I saw this top which is a light grey with some little diamantes and it's a boxy sleeve style that looks very relaxed and this was just £10.

Primark Blue Short Sleeve Top
I've been wanting to get some more smart casual tops to wear out and I spotted this one. I really like wearing blue and I seem to have collected a lot of blue clothing and this was £8 and I can pair this with jeans.

Primark Black Zip Front Shirt
 For £13 I got this shirt dress for more formal wear because I don't have a black dress anymore and I love the gold zip detailing and the belt.

Primark Lion King Leggings
Lion King is one of my favourite films and I saw these leggings in the pyjama section and they are black and white African style print with little Simba heads and these were £8.

Primark White Shoulder Cut Out Top
 This is a white cold shoulder crotchet top and it is so pretty and I wanted to get it for Summer and it was just £6 so I couldn't resist.

Primark Black Tights
These are basic £3 matte black tights. Not much to say about them really.

Sainsbury's 3 Pack Vest Tops
I saw these in Sainsbury's and wanted to get some more studier vest tops for the Summer and there are 3 designs; a red, a white and a blue stripy pattern and it was just £8 for the pack and they feel really good quality.

Sainsbury's Anchor T Shirt
This was just £5 and I already have this in the vest top style and I got this for days when it maybe a bit cooler or for when Summer transitions into Autumn and it is so comfortable and also feels quite durable too.
 
Disney Store Cruella de Vil T Shirt
As part of a team building day for work, we were taken into London to complete a series of challenges and our team had finished with about two hours to spare and we just so happened to be in Oxford Street so we diverted into various different stores and the only place I bought something from was Disney Store. As you know, Cruella is my favourite Disney villain and someone else in my team is just as Disney-obsessed as me! I saw this T Shirt on a mannequin and I purchased it as the biggest impulse buy of the month and this was £14.95.

Superdrug DARE Magazine
This July/August issue has Little Mix on the cover and this is free to everyone who has a Health and Beauty Card in Superdrug and I like them, I now get one each month and its a quick read to see latest product releases, trends, how to's and more.

Benefit Operation Pore Proof Kit
My first Benefit purchase! I got this Pore Proof kit that contains miniature versions of all their products specially formulated to reduce pores, oil and shine on the skin and this retails at £28.50 in Debenhams.
 
Primark Black Ballet Flats
These were just £4 and are really basic, I needed a new pair of black flags so I picked these up.
 
Primark Sandals
Again, these sandals were £4 and there are a light peach colour with some embellishments on the strap and I love them, I want to get more because they are great to pair with jeans, skirts, shorts, dresses, playsuits.. Basically anything!

Deichmann Crystal Sneakers
Spotted these in Deichmann for £12.99 and I recently got rid of my old pair of these black and white sneaker style shoes so I got these and they have little crystals in the bit at the front and they are so comfy and there were different colour options too.

Primark Two Row Necklaces 
I picked up these two row necklaces in Slough for £2 and they are really cute, very simple design, a gold colour and you can accessorise these with so many things.
 
Primark Mini Bambi Makeup Bag
  I got the big one last month so I couldn't resist getting this one! This was £3 and it the cutest size and has the same pattern as the other one. I'm not sure what I want to use this for but I have the set now but I love Disney as I'm sure you know by now.

MUA Bronze and Sculpt Contour Kit
This is the other shade of this product and it's Light/Medium and retails at £5. The shades in this suit me a lot better and I absolutely love it.
 
Collection Colour Match Foundation
This is a new and improved foundation from Collection and I got this on offer for £2.99. I'm not sure what my opinion of this is yet but I will let you know in a review next month.

Revlon Contour Shadow Brush
Was looking to get a new blending and contour eye brush and I grabbed this when I saw it on offer at £3.99 in Superdrug. The bristles are soft and tapered and it blends and contours effortlessly.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub
I needed to get some new Skincare and decided to get this one by Neutrogena when it was on offer.

Neutrogena Visibly Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
Also got this one as well.

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Hot Spice
I love MUR and have a few eyeshadow palettes so for a change I picked up this blush palette for £8 and it has the most beautiful shades and amazing quality.

Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Palette in Radiance
I've been contouring and highlighting a lot more recently and I've wanted to experiment with highlighters so I got this Radiance palette for £6.

MUA Highlight Shimmer Stick
Strobing is a really big beauty trend at the moment and it uses a cream or liquid highlighter. I wanted to try it so I got this one from MUA and this was only £4 and I just wanted to see if I liked the effect without having to spend too much money on it.

MUA Pro Base Primer
  There was a 2 for £6 offer on MUA so I repurchased the Primer and this was £4.
 
No 7 Lift and Curve Lash Curlers
I wanted to repurchase my lash curlers and the ones I have been loving are the No 7 ones and these were £8 and I like them because they are sturdy and comfortable and easy to use and they some with two replacement pads for the curlers.
 
Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation
I repurchased this foundation in Morrisons because it was on offer at £5.99 and they had one shade left in my colour which is Shade 10. This is my favourite foundation and this was the one that began to change my opinion on foundation.
 
Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner
I repurchased my Holy Grail eyeliner from Boots for £3.99 and this is my go-to liquid eyeliner. I swap the wand it comes with for a thinner one but the consistency of this is so opaque, long lasting and I use this every day.
 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Again, this was a repurchase when I saw it in Morrisons for £5.99. This is my favourite mascara at the moment so I grabbed one and I am keeping it sealed until my other one runs out.
 
Primark P.S. Love Baked Wet and Dry Eyeshadow
I saw this in the Primark in town while we were wandering around the stores and I thought it looked really nice in terms of the quality and pigmentation. This is a gold shade and is priced at £2.50 although when I took it to the till is was only £1! I swatched it when I was photographing it and I was surprised to see how pigmented it was so I might go back and purchase a few more shades if I like it.
 
Garnier 2 in 1 Makeup Remover
This was a third off in Morrisons so I bought this at £1.99 and I thought I'd try it because I haven't been liking the other one I am using.
 
Lush 'The Comforter' Bubble Bar
I have not been to Lush in a very long time but I did get two bath things and this bubble bar is my all-time favourite. This smells of black current Ribena and I just love it!

Lush 'Creamy Candy' Bubble Bar
Another one of my favourite Lush products is Creamy Candy and I love all the sweet scents and I couldn't resist picking this one up.
 
P.S. Love Embellishments Metallic Tattoos
I spotted these on the way to the tills in Primark and they had three different designs and this one was my favourite, they are gold metallic flower designs and these were only £1.50 and I have been loving wearing metallic tattoos this Summer so I thought I would try these.
 
Poundworld Hello Summer Ice Lolly Maker
Obviously, £1, a little contraption to make homemade ice lollies so watch out for some recipes on my blog for Summer.

What have been your favourite purchases this month?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review